Signed in as:
Signed in as:
LEGACY 420 having its office at 346 York Road, Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0, (here in after called THE SUPPLIER) on the other Part. And whereas THE PURCHASER is willing to purchase wholesale product from LEGACY 420 And whereas THE SUPPLIER expresses their desire to enter into an agreement with THE PURCHASER for the purchase of wholesale products.
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS FOLLOWS:
1. That the products specifically described on the Wholesale Order form shall be supplied by THE SUPPLIER for pick up at 346 York Road, Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0.
2. That the pickup of the products shall be made by THE PURCHASER at their own cost and responsibility. If the PURCHASER is unable to pick up the goods at 346 York Road Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0 product will be shipped and applicable shipping charges will be applied to the total order amount.
3. That upon pickup of the order THE PURCHASER's representative(s) shall inspect the goods at 346 York Road, Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0 and has the right to reject any goods if the representative(s) considers those to be of inferior quality or in a damaged condition. Goods rejected by the representative(s) of THE PURCHASER after inspection, shall be replaced by THE SUPPLIER prior to the order being released from our facility.
4. THE SUPPLIER verifies that products leaving our facility are in good condition. However, if product is shipped to THE PURCHASER title and risk pass to the buyer at the moment Legacy 420 delivers the goods to the carrier or shipping depot. (FOB Origin). There will be no refunds issued by THE SUPPLIER for goods that are damaged in transit by the carrier, that have expired while in THE PURCHASER’s possession or that THE PURCHASER deems redundant.
5. That the cash payment for the products if applicable, shall be received by THE SUPPLIER prior to shipping or THE PURCHASER removing the goods from 346 York Road, Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0. Payment of order is due in full prior to shipping.
6. THE SUPPLIER requires a minimum of 5 business days advance notice to ensure stock is available and that the order may be fulfilled. Please contact Julie Horvath at 613-707-4538, ext. 5 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply with this term may result in order fulfilment delays, no stock availability or additional charges being levied to THE PURCHASER.
A white label product is a product produced by one company (Legacy 420) that other companies rebrand to make it appear as if they had made it. At Legacy 420 we offer a white label program to our qualified Wholesale Customers. This means on applicable finished product we would remove our brand and logo and replace it with the brand and logo requested by the customer.
If you are interested in White Labeling Program or require further information please contact us at email@example.com
This Wholesale Agreement is to be filled and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval prior to placing a wholesale order to ensure eligibility. Thank You.
Copyright © 2023 Nation to Nation - All Rights Reserved.
Legacy 420 Nation to Nation Wholesale