1. Wholesale products may be purchased from Legacy 420 by pre-qualified, First Nation Dispensary owners ONLY.
2. Wholesale customers (the PURCHASER) may apply to be a wholesale customer by completing a Legacy 420 Wholesale Purchase Agreement form.
3. Products are supplied by Legacy 420 for pick up at 346 York Road, Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0.
4.Pickup of the products shall be made by the PURCHASER at their own cost and responsibility. If the PURCHASER is unable to pick up the goods at 346 York Road Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0, product will be shipped and applicable shipping charges will be applied to the total order amount.
5. Legacy 420 verifies that products leaving our facility are in good condition. However, if product is shipped to the Purchaser, title and risk pass to the buyer at the moment Legacy 420 delivers the goods to the carrier or shipping depot. (FOB Origin)
6.The Purchaser or their representative(s) shall inspect the goods at 346 York Road, Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0 and reserve the right to reject any goods if the representative(s) considers those to be of inferior quality or in a damaged condition. Goods rejected by the representative(s) of the Purchaser shall be replaced by Legacy 420, who shall bear all risks/costs of the materials rejected by the Purchaser.
7.Payment for wholesale orders may be made in cash or via e-transfer, as outlined in the Wholesale Purchase Agreement (WPA-001). Payment is to be received by Legacy 420 prior to the Purchaser removing the goods, or goods being shipped from 346 York Road, Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, Ontario, K0K 1X0
8. Legacy 420 requires a minimum of five (5) business days from the date the order is received, to ensure stock is available and that the order may be fulfilled. Failure to comply with this term may result in order fulfilment delays, no stock availability or additional charges being levied to the Purchaser.
A white-label product is a product produced by one company (Legacy 420) that other companies rebrand to make it appear as if they had made it. At Legacy 420 we offer a white label program to our qualified Wholesale Customers, which means we would remove our brand and logo from the finished product and replace it with the brand and logo requested by the purchaser.
· You want to get to market faster with your product branding
· You don’t have R&D budgets or the production facilities to produce the product
· You aren’t, don’t want to or need to be an expert in the production of a specific product.
· The white label product choices meet your Quality requirements.
If you are interested in white labelling of Legacy 420 brand products with your logo and branding for sale in your Dispensary or require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org